Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Avengers Prime 5: Tony/Steve

Well, here we have some scans (literally hot off the glass) from Avengers Prime #5. Fantastic art, great finish of this mini-series. Being the shameless Tony/Steve fan that I am, I did *squeee* in delight at the touching scene at the end. So, here are my favorite moments in #5, art that I thought was outstanding, and of course... the Steve/Steve moment. As always, if you take these scans please credit my blog. Icon set to follow.

CLICK IMAGES TO VIEW THEM AT FULL.

I also keep 300 dpi versions of everything I post on the blog, if you want to use any of these for Photoshop work, feel free to request the 300 dpi versions. I will happily e-mail them to you.




















1 comment:

  1. These are some beautiful scans! I would like to make some icons of them so would it be possible to get the 300 dpi versions of the pictures?

    E-mail is chemistry.kitty@gmail.com

    Thanks for sharing the pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete