Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Order Comic Scans



Well, I have not made much progress with my homework. Having one of my "down" uh... months? Anyway, here is the first set of scans from the pages of the most excellent The Order. Issues 1, 2, and 3.

Even though I try to stay away from writing opinions/reviews of things...

The Order was one of my favorite series ever, even though it ended at issue 10. There is nothing that I can say is bad about it. The art is solid, the coloring is great, the writing is thoughtful and realistic, and the cast of characters are well done, different, and as well very thoughtful. They all have real-world faults portrayed in a straightforward but interesting fashion. I also am very fond of Henry Hellrung, the leader of the Order. He has a great story and character. I also love that Fraction took Pepper Potts and actually made her into a -character- and he made her into a female character in Marvel that I actually enjoy all-around. She's beautiful but not in your face ass, boobs, and tight clothing. She is smart, funny (in her own way), not a stupid sex bomb, she has class, she has loyalty and honor... she's an actual respectable realistic woman. I love her. She and Henry alone make all ten issues worth reading.

On a total fan note that has no basis in anything but my own unanswered hopes and desires--- Pepper and Henry make the best couple and my fan wish-of-wishes would be for someone to see this, bring Henry into IIM and make he and Pep and couple. Gosh they are freakin' perfect for each other.

This is Fraction at his best, if you ask me. Tony Stark picks the right people to be his dearest friends, that's for sure.

Well without further nonsense here are the scans, click them to view at full. Also. If you take them, re-post them, use them (for icons, or anything) please CREDIT ME.... been seeing a lot of my stuff around lately without any links or anything. Is it really that difficult, people? The crap I've put up is everywhere and I don't have any followers or comments on this blog. I find that disappointing, to say the least.

Icon sets: Part 5, Part 4, Part 3, Part 2, Part 1

They are not in any kind of order... if someone complains, I'll put them in order but until then... here ya go!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment