Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fantastic Four 588 Scans


Photobucket

Of course, this isn't related to Iron Man but I really loved the scene between Spider-Man and little Franklin Richards so I've scanned it. I also scanned the three pages where Iron Man appears, and one of the funeral I thought was a beautifully drawn with Sue and Reed (and also shows Johnny's huge tombstone/statue). And at the end, the pages showing the new uniforms for "FF", I really love them though I know most don't seem to be very impressed. For those that don't know, the uniforms also turn opposite black-white instead of dominant white and black, which looks cool as well.

Icon set here.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Others:

Photobucket

Three pages with Iron Man:
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

New Costumes:
Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment