Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Totally Ridiculous Tony Stark

Totally ridiculous Tony.

These are from scans I have but have not posted yet, as I will be returning to Illinois sometime this April and will not have a scanner... I have been "scanning the shit" we shall say out of the comics I have here in Arizona so I will have lots of content to post during my lovely 6-9 month stay in Illinois.

However, these two were too amazing to hold back. My friend from LJ heworedecadence has been having a sad week and with that in mind while scanning I knew I had to share these with her to cheer her up and now I share them with everyone else.


This I feel stands on its own.


What do you wear when you're in the jungle? Tony Stark knows how to dress for success, wearing the pelt of the last leopard he killed around his hat for good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment