Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Invincible Iron Man 505- Fear Itself!

Photobucket

Invincible Iron Man #505, Tony really gets put through the wringer. Bethany Cabe, finally! I cannot even tell you how excited I was that she'd be coming back to Iron Man, I love Beth. If I had to pick a girl for Tony, it would be her. I feel sorry for Tony stuck between Beth and Pepper, god Pepper is so bitchy to Bethany but Pepper is a bitch, period. The sort of jealous, petty stuff I've seen her do throughout her comic career has made me cringe for the way my sex is written in general. I love Pepper, she has her great moments but... bitch...

ANYWAY, Tony has sneaky little sneak fingers. You naughty, clearly PTSD'ered, boy you.

Issue starts out with a two page flashback of a young Tony and Howard:
Photobucket
Photobucket

And here I have posted what I felt was most important in the issue- this is the face of "I'm checking out Tony".
Photobucket

And, Pepper, Beth, and Tony. The second scan I posted is very important, don't take your eyes off that wine bottle!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I would like to think by the look on Pepper's shadowed face that she knows he took that wine bottle but, then again, I really would think that she'd say something and I know Beth would for a fact say something, which makes me believe she didn't notice.

Some panel clips:
Photobucket
*click for full

Photobucket
*click for full... and that was "lunch" its like brown paste? What did you eat, Tony? Coffee and chocolate?

Photobucket
*click for full

Photobucket
*click

Photobucket

And just in case you missed it:
Photobucket


Please support the comic industry. If you like the scans you see here, please purchase the comic. You can find comics online by going to websites like Midtown Comics http://www.midtowncomics.com/ or purchase a subscription by visiting Marvel Comic’s official website http://subscriptions.marvel.com/ or you can check out the place I get my comics from, they also ship- http://www.modernagereader.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment