Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Worst Cover, ever.

Photobucket

I remember seeing this cover months ago, sharing it with my friend here. I thought he looked constipated but she added something even better, “He looks like they started without him.” I find this funny.

I now just call this the “stinkface cover”. As my friend also added, or someone farted way too close to him. Hell, maybe he farted. I don't know but it's horrible.

It really is a horrible… awful drawing of Tony… truly… a low point. Not only is his face repulsive but his entire body is… his muscles are all creepy and puffy and not… Tony. It’s just a gross drawing.

I also saw a pile of these stacked probably thirty high at a comic store that no one was buying, so apparently I’m not the only one who finds this cover repulsive. True, I still bought it, but look at this blog, I’m ridiculous.

Enjoy.



Photobucket
Gosh Tony, I thought farts waz funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment