Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

IIM 309 Quotes and Scans

Photobucket

Here are some quotes & scans from Invincible Iron Man issue 309. Both provided by me, so if you use 'em, take, or re-post please credit me as the source and link to Iron Man Fanatic blog, thanks and enjoy. I might add some more quotes onto this in the future. Also contains my absolute favorite picture of War Machine, which I scanned and posted. Also, click on the images to view them at full size. The icon set is here.

The Quotes:

Iron Man: Just because you up-loaded yourself into my body---stole my identity---and perverted my armor--- doesn’t mean you know how to use it.

Vortex: Such pain…

Iron Man: Life is pain Vortex.

Vortex: Please… have mercy… the tissue damage already probably fatal-

Iron Man: Tissue damage? You’re hardly bruised. What you’re feeling isn’t much more than the amount of pain a human deals with in a day from paper cuts and stubbed toes.

**

Iron Man: A wounded heart. Transplant surgery. Alcohol withdrawal. Neurological degeneration. If you can’t take the heat--- get out of the kitchen.

**

Tony Stark (thinking): One step at a time. You can do it. You got back to Stark Enterprises, out of armor and into a suit—you can walk to your office without disgracing yourself. Who am I trying to kid? They know. Steady. Steady. And there’s no way I can explain… “Actually no I didn’t fall off the wagon, my body was possessed by an evil artificial intelligence and”- ludicrous. Especially coming from a confirmed alcoholic.



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment