Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Marvel Action Hour

Something funny I found stuck in with some of my 90s comics, a little "comic" showcasing Iron Man/Fantastic Four Marvel Action Hour. I remember watching these shows and I remember Marvel Action Hour from being a kid, so I scanned the Iron Man pages from it for my fellow fans. I'm sure their was another one to showcase Spider-Man and X-Men Marvel Action Hour but I only have the Iron Man one.

As always- don't steal/repost my scans without credit to me and a link to the blog, thanks. As always, click the images to view them at full size. I think the last one is actually pretty kick-ass and for the younger viewers of this post or older ones who forgot, you can buy the show on DVD now.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment