Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

IIM 320 Scans, Quotes, Icons

Quotes

IIM # 320 “Hollow Man”

Iron Man: Better men than you have tried… with bigger guns.


Iron Man: There’s always a bigger gun… a better weapon… nothing makes you invincible.


+ Tony buys up land, has it scraped, grass/trees planted in some “bad neighborhood out west” (somewhere in Los Angeles), it’s called Maria Stark Park, which he donates to the public.


Tony: Bethany-!?

Bethany: Tony… who are you talking to?

Tony: Tsk Tsk, Ms. Cabe… is that a note of jealously I hear creeping into your voice already?

Bethany: Don’t even try that with me, mister.

Tony (thinking): Can’t help but wonder how much of my conversation Beth overheard--- or how much she even cares, really --- everything’s happening so fast all of a sudden. I don’t want to hurt her… but there’s no way to known yet if we’re doing the right thing, getting back together after all these months. Have to pull back for some perspective on this, take some time to think. Alone. Personal Lab’s off-limits to absolutely everyone…

Bethany (to Tony): …. Admit I was a little nervous about how you’d react to an uninvited dinner guest. So I hedged my bet with your favorite chinese take-out, and some homemade salad from the hydro-farm. Hope you’re hungry, hon.

Bethany (about Tony, to herself): Why do I keep doing this to myself…?


Scans

Here is a few scans from the pages of Invincible Iron Man #320. Beth is looking so amazing in this one, wow. And an icon set to go along with it. Scanned by me, icons made by me. If you take/re-post/whatever please credit me with a link to my blog, thanks and enjoy!

Oh and, as always, click the images to view them at full size (the comic page scans anyway).


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment